We’ve seen it happen so we know it’s true, but sometimes it can be tough to put your finger on a book’s ROI.
- A book puts you head and shoulders above your contemporaries—you’ve done something impressive and, most importantly, tangible.
- The act of putting together the direction and content shows you have something unique to say–you’re not just a garden variety consultant, financial planner, CPA, entrepreneur, wellness professional, coach, blogger, podcaster, etc.
- Everyone understand the expertise a book demonstrates unlike another in the string of alphabet soup of designations following your name.
- The cache of being an author in your field opens doors allowing you to increase the visibility of the stages you speak from, up level your clients, and raise your fees.
- You’re now a media expert in your field, an author on that specific subject.
- Authoring a book raises your profile among colleagues and complementary businesses opening opportunities not offered to others.
- You own a spot in the office of everyone who bought or was given your book. Books don’t get thrown away. Your contact information is always easily found on the bookshelf.
- Books serve as the jumping off point for seminars, workshops, courses, and retreats. The time and brain power serves as a base for a myriad of other revenue generating products and services.
- You are now introduced as an author, not just another consultant, financial planner, CPA, entrepreneur, wellness professional, coach, blogger, podcaster, etc.
A book does all this for decades, literal decades. If the cover ages the book, update it and keep trucking. If you’re ready for some professional help becoming an author, contact us at 949 940-6832.